dv9000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv9000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repair Or Replace Your pc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Repair Or Replace Your pc. Empty
PostSubject: Repair Or Replace Your pc.   Repair Or Replace Your pc. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Being a techie guy, I like to repair my computer individuals a problem, for me it抯 an effort and one that I enjoy. However computers being so cheap today, I often get requested whether it抯 worth repairing a vintage computer or buying a different one. I often cannot offer a straight answer; reason being is because it抯 a very wide question. I would want to know what抯 wrong with any PC and how old it is before giving an solution.

Generally speaking old computers have a great deal of spyware and deep virus infections as well as some which are beyond restore. Also occasionally I recommend hardware upgrades too. Now this all will get very expensive when That i quote my client the subsequent:

Backup of file in addition to folders
Reinstallation of operating-system
Upgrade RAM to 2GB
Upgrade hard disk drive
Reinstall programs and surroundings

Actually sometimes my quotes almost match the price tag on a new computer coming from PC World. When the computer is bad condition and you recognize that it抯 going for taking you lot抯 of time to fix and it uses a hardware upgrade, I may not repair it instead We would replace it! These days I just replace computers for business clients, it saves time wanting to fix it and it抯 long term solution. To be honest to you computers are dead cheap these days and perhaps they are getting cheaper! The big manufacturers such as HP, DELL, Acer and others are especially in big competition together, hence the low prices. But I don抰 commonly replace every computer I encounter, I like to correct computers because I have a passion for it and in some cases it抯 an increased solution to repair than to change.

I always try my better to repair home user laptops because it抯 cheaper frankly speaking for any client. For businesses it depends on the scope of your problem before I attempt to replace, because replacing just isn't always the right solution. If the computer carries a blue screen of departure, then I generally replace it which includes a temporary computer and work on the one which is broken, This way it doesn抰 cause the organization any disruption and I'll work on it by using all my time.

I抳e arrive at the conclusion that every case is unique when asked 搒hall I repair it or replace it? Right now there simply isn抰 a immediately answer. It all varies according to how bad the desktop computer is, if it抯 broken so you know it抯 going towards cost the client lots of time in labour, then only replace it. If you are aware of problem and you comprehend it抯 fixable, then repair it.
Back to top Go down
https://dv9000.forumotion.com

Repair Or Replace Your pc.
Page 1 of 1