dv9000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv9000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lg Optimus My family P350 Certified.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lg Optimus My family P350 Certified. Empty
PostSubject: Lg Optimus My family P350 Certified.   Lg Optimus My family P350 Certified. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Just like Samsung Mobile that's been conveying its whole to line of middle and high terminate Android cellphone under an unusual brand name Samsung Galaxy S, LG Mobile has brought the similar advantage while using the Optimus line. Today, an innovative mobile has been spliment for you to LG Optimus line, called the LG Optimus Everybody P350. You can guess, the Optimus Me P350 touch screen phone mobile does run Operating system Opertaing System & before on the upper final scale, does features numerous fine specifications, albeit definitely not great ones. The LG Optimus Everybody P350 is powered by just a CPU 600MHz processor that runs Android 2. 2 os in this handset.

Those persons who think that the Gingerbread raise may very well be in the works may well be out of their accomplish. LG Optimus Me P350 possesses features with Size only two. 8" TFT capacitive touchscreen display screen with 262K no. of colors including a Horizontal and Vertical answer of 320x480 pixel that's slightly smaller than any LG Optimus One.

There is an proximity sensor and even an accelerometer sensor in the mobile. There is full 3G HSDPA compatibility within the mobile along with Wireless bluetooth and WLAN 802. 11b/g/n. It's GPS is supported too long that, you would not likely be lost. On a corner of the LG Optimus Me P350 is a three MP camera intended to also support VGA with video recording while using cability to autofocus plus geotagging images. The internal memoryis described at 140 MB but you can rise that storage upto 34 Gigabyte via card port, although there is the 2 GB interal card within the package. As the name suggests, LG Optimus Me P350 will feature an array of colors from Power Red, Aqua to Blue, All natural Silver, Micro Titan in addition to Glamour Red. The cellphone is powered by just a Li-Ion 1280mAh battery as i. e.

rated at 450 hrs of standby time and talk time as many as 5 hrs. The mobile will be useable in the united states and other European international locations this month.
Back to top Go down
https://dv9000.forumotion.com

Lg Optimus My family P350 Certified.
Page 1 of 1