dv9000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv9000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3 Skype phone - VoIP, Skype-style, in a mobile phone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The 3 Skype phone - VoIP, Skype-style, in a mobile phone!  Empty
PostSubject: The 3 Skype phone - VoIP, Skype-style, in a mobile phone!    The 3 Skype phone - VoIP, Skype-style, in a mobile phone!  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Join me as I check out the stunning, clever, funky 3 Skypephone! In a global where new ways of communicating have gotten ever more commonplace, it always had a little bit of inevitability about it that VoIP (Voice over IP, internet calls for you and me), would remove. And it did, large time, with the amazing success of Skype. But it never realy took hold on the planet of mobile phones, till recently, and the purpose it did take put was, once again, Skype. The thing is, they changed the rules with the game, with the amazing 3 Skypephone. There have been a few phones before that were "phones which use VoIP capability" or "phones this Skype in thi", but this is actually the first true, proper Skype Cell phone, the first phone whose entire basis for existence, its entire reason, is built around Skype (let's confront it, the name should've considering the fact that away! ) You might, of course, use the 3 Skype phone being a normal style mobile cellular phone, as it has a good built-in 2 megapixel high-end camera, music player, even Fb access, but... well, that's type of missing the point. because as you can stick to engaging in that, and treat it being a normal moble phone, you're denying the telephone its reason for experiencing. Skype - it's brilliant! When you press the button in the center of the 3 Skype contact, it takes you within the Skype messenger service. Here you can create a new account, however the coolest thing in the fact that regard, is that you may log in using ones own existing details! That takes you within the service and at one time it's run a quick check to ensure your Skype phone can be working, you'll be making VoIP calls prior to deciding to even know it! Therefore, would I buy just one? Well, no, because I don't use Skype, nor do I have any friends (or ones who use Skype, at any rate, although some would say I just don't have any friends), but if I did... well, I'd be throughout it like a real chance!
Back to top Go down
https://dv9000.forumotion.com

The 3 Skype phone - VoIP, Skype-style, in a mobile phone!
Page 1 of 1